Transoft released a new AutoTURN (Pro) update, adding compatibility for BricsCAD V17. AutoTURN V10 users can now update to the latest version.
“The 10.0.2 update also adds Support for Windows® Server 2016 and Includes a new license server version.”
With the AutoTURN 10.0.2 update for our Standard and Pro versions, BricsCAD V17 users can now again use all the advanced features added with AutoTURN 10, including:
- Ability to create custom vehicles with liftable axles enabling different turning maneuvers.
- Ability to detach individual trailers/sections from cab for multi-part vehicles.
- New vehicle libraries for North America, Europe and Asia.
- Display lateral acceleration to check driver comfort levels and vehicle rollover potential.
- Enhanced vehicle creation system.
- Improved layer control for vehicle envelopes and swept path hatching.
The 10.0.2 update also adds Support for Windows® Server 2016 and
Includes a new license server version.