Import/export images, objects and terrain meshes between Google Earth and BricsCAD, create contour lines, profiles and sections
CAD-Earth is designed to easily import/export images, objects and terrain meshes between Google Earth™ and major CAD programs and create dynamic contour lines and profiles. Available in English for AutoCAD, Bricscad PRO and ZWCAD+.
Import/export images, objects and terrain meshes between Google Earth and BricsCAD, create contour lines, profiles and sections.
Easily exchange information between BricsCAD and Google Earth – CADSite Software
Arqcom Software has released CAD-Earth, a BricsCAD software add-on to exchange information between BricsCAD and Google Earth.
With CAD-Earth you can perform the following tasks:
- Import images from Google Earth to BricsCAD.
- Import Google Earth objects to BricsCAD.
- Export BricsCAD objects to Google Earth.
- Export BricsCAD screenshots to Google Earth.
- Create contour lines, profiles and sections from a terrain mesh imported from Google Earth.
The benefits of using CAD-Earth are:
- Easy to use commands.
- Persistent dialog box settings.
- Dynamic object updating.
- Flexible licensing and pricing.
- Works with all Google Earth versions and multiple CAD/Windows platforms.
- Automatic Google Earth startup and object location.
- Uses inches or meters to perform calculations and annotations.
- Free direct technical assistance by the programmers.
Visit CAD-Earth’s website for more detailed information www.cad-earth.com