Engineering Designers have taken advantage of the GTX industry-leading technical imaging software that has been providing cost-effective solutions for over three decades!
GTX Bridging Between Your Paper & CAD/EDM/GIS Environments!
- 100% compatible – built with BricsCAD® V20 API
- Works on both BricsCAD® Pro & Platinum V20
- Raster-To-Vector Conversion (CAD/Contour)
- Raster-To-Text Recognition
- Vector-To-Raster Conversion
- Automatic Image Clean Up
- Raster Object Editing
- Raster/Vector Snapping
- Intelligent Object Picking/ Selection
- PDF Import/Export
- PDF Conversion to TIFF
If you are working with scanned paper drawings that have been saved as a .PDF or .Tif file format, then GTXRaster CAD® 2020 Series provides you with the most cost effective raster cleanup, raster editing or raster-to-vector conversion solution. When all you need to do is make a quick and simple change, whether its changing text or geometry in the drawing, GTXRaster CAD® 2020 Series will save you time and money, without the need to start from scratch.
GTX solutions are designed and developed for use in the following industries:
- Mechanical CAD (MCAD)
- Automated Mapping and Facilities Management (AM/FM)
- Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC)
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Power Generation, Oil and Gas
GTXRaster CAD® 2020 Series for BricsCAD V20 has been fully ported to the 64-bit platform and can run as a native 64-bit application directly on the Windows 10 x64 Edition, Windows 8/8.1 x64 Edition and Windows 7 x64 Edition.
With the latest licensing technology, users will benefit with the FLEXENABLED® Software licensing program – using the FlexeraTM FLEXnet Publisher – for either standalone single-user installation, or for multiple users with network installation.
Discover more 3rd party BricsCAD apps
Start Using BricsCAD Today
Permanent or subscription licenses that work in all languages, in all regions.