Would you like to write a guest post for the Bricsys® blog? Here at Bricsys you know we love to share CAD tips, tricks and industry trends, so we’re looking for talented guest authors to submit their own, unique articles for the Bricsys blog.
Are you passionate about CAD, nuts about design, a 3D modeling wizard, technological nerd or architectural know-it-all? Then maybe you’ve got what it takes to be a guest author for the Bricsys blog!
We looking for guest post ideas from all areas of the CAD world:
- A common BricsCAD user problem
- Industry tips for professionals
- Interesting design projects
- CAD Tips and Tricks
- Product Design
- Technological developments
- Students in CAD
- Sustainable design
- Construction methods
- And more…
You can submit a single article or a series. It’s up to you.
Guidelines for Guest Authors:
- All content should be original and can not appear on another website/publication
- All images must be copyright free
- The text must adhere to our company guidelines (to be sent to you)
- The post must be written in US English
- You must provide samples of your writing (UK or US English)
Looking for some inspiration?
Why not check out some of these articles for some inspiration?:
- Joachim’s Journey
- CAD Managers’ Corner
- Laser Cut Art
- Is Australia leading the way in building data standardization?
- Spend the night in a Martian house
- Women in Engineering History
- Behind the scenes of the BricsCAD videos
- Point Clouds – Pointless without scanners
- Artificial Intelligence in Design
- Schrack Seconet – Moving to BricsCAD
Ready to write a guest post?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to write a post for the Bricsys blog, then get in touch using this contact form.