If you’re looking to transform 2D entities in a nonuniform manner then you need Stretch.
Use it to change the size, shape and non-uniform deform 2D entities.
To stretch entities
- Access the stretch command.
- Select the portion of the 2D entities to move.
- Select a base point and an endpoint.
The selection is stretched.
Note: To add or remove entities from the selection you can use any selection method: picking, window inside or crossing window.
Warning: This command only works in 2D.
Get a Grip
The stretch command isn’t the only way to change the shape of a 2D entity, you can also manipulate entities using grips.
- Click the entity you want to modify. The entity grips display.
- Click a grip to activate it. The grip will change color.
Tip You can change the color of grips in the settings dialog.
- Press and hold the Shift key to select multiple grips.
- Release the Shift key and move one of the selected grips.
Tip This also works in 3D.
Transform 2D entities with BricsCAD®
Permanent or subscription licenses that work in all languages, in all regions.